html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Monday, April 16, 2007

 

    Banging on your front door
    My pride's spilled on the floor
    My hands and knees are bruised
    And now I'm crawling back to you
    Begging for a second chance
    Are you gonna let me in?
    I was running from the truth
    And now I'm crawling back to you

    A sorta emo song, but it's my current earworm. I love the harmonisation (sucker for that, I am...)

    Sigh, doomsweek is coming soon :( and even though I hope I've been continually accumulating knowledge this sem ugh I hate exams. I hate studying alone, too. Ah, well...

    Even though this seems like the mother of all sucky periods I still get occasionally "I'm so glad I'm where I am now ^_^" thoughts. Heh. Today Nic and I were studying at J8 and I never noticed so many young(er), loud(er) students around o.O As Nic commented, we really have matured ;) I remember the yelling days, too... So. Hopefully they'll grow old and mellow and shake their heads wryly at these pipsqueaks creating a ruckus in public, and all...

    -moue- I wish it was the 30th already. Scratch that - I wish it were Labour day, when I need not labour at all!

slash with the pen ||| 9:11:00 pm