Tuesday, May 01, 2007
- "Your child, eez above teeyuu feet, madam!"
"In that case, my 'usband can go free!"
-tinny voice- "I'm free, I'm free!"
Yes, I feel like that aforesaid 'usband now! I'M FREE, I'M FREE! All five bottles are lying smashed on the ground now.
Hayes-Wheelright Framework, I will hold this grudge forever and ever the end!
Yes, I survived... barely... bits and pieces of me :p wheehee!
Today being Mayday, I went with Picky and little brother to go watch 200 Pound Beauty. It's a Korean comedy about the eponymous heavyweight who is desperately in love with the producer of the superstar for whom she lip-syncs -grins- To cut a long story short, she goes under the knife and comes out siliconed, stitched, and otherwise fabricated, but beautiful (at least comparatively). So in order to realise her dream (to be a singer and get the producer, not in that order) she fakes an identity and auditions and becomes a sorta star, but of course her rather large past looms over her. Yadda yadda, happily ever after. Awwwww :D
Darn, just noticed an error (two rather...) in my scanlations chapter -grumbles- ran off to correct 'em. Ladidums.
I'm so glad school is OVAH. And I won't have exams till -gasp- DECEMBER!!! -cheers- just thinking of it turns me infantile -giggles happily-
Zzz. So tired now. So much in my mind that wants to go on the blog but my fingers just don't want to type them out. Too bad, then :p
Good luck to all who haven't finished papers yet!
slash with the pen |||
9:02:00 pm