Thursday, July 12, 2007
- Man, I haven't blogged in a month! How delinquent of me. Having no time to blog at reasonable hours, I resort to updating at 6:30am in the morning while hoping mom won't pop out of of her room just as I type this - whew.
I'm too lazy to update in the evenings. Especially with all the *cough* extracurricular activities I have now... Meh, is that chee cheong fun for breakfast again? Getting heartily unhappy of seeing it. I think I was traumatised in secondary school after having it for a few weeks in a row. -randoms-
Busy busy lately :S I met Cyn on Monday before she left for Germany (which is today!! Have a safe flight if you see this before you leave, Cyn!) and we went to Le Meridien food court because she -had- to have the beef bulgogi before she left. Lol. So I indulged her... and then we went shopping for all the presents I owe/will owe. Hrmph. I feel so poor now :(
Today we're going to watch Dimsum Dollies! I badly need some comedy in my life now :p and tomorrow will be meeting Juls and Sylvia for Seoul Garden (if nothing unforeseen happens, touch wood) and on Sat I'll be going with Ee for Harry Potter. Still kinda want to watch Transformers, but Jo won't watch with me... wonder who I can drag. -thinks of pinch to wallet and winces- Maybe I should go to Jubilee and watch. Nic tells me it's cheap there -ponders-
Whee, three more weeks of work before I get one week of freedom before we start school. x.x If my body clock didn't play me out all the time and wake up at 7am I might be decently rested on weekends (of course, me going to sleep at 2am plays a part, I suppose...)
Hrmmm. Mom's out. Time to have breakfast and be insanely early for work...again. Tata!
slash with the pen |||
6:27:00 am